Wednesday, March 21, 2007

New blog because I couldn't remember my password on my old one. I haven't blogged in a very long time so I will have to get used to it again. I feel like I have grown so much in the past 15 months or so. The adoption process was very long but worth every minute of it. You think you are ready for something. I thought I could handle anything thrown my way, well I was way wrong. I learned just how weak I am. I learned that I have zero control over my life, God has it all. I found out that I need my friends and family because life is rough and lonely without them. My friends and family are a great support for me. You can't get through life by yourself, no matter how strong one thinks they are. Acting tough isn't worth it either, be vulnerable allow people to love on you, support you, and care for you. You don't always have to be the one doing the mothering. Students know a lot and can see through me so why not let them into my world. God's timing is always perfect, we may not understand it but then again we are not called to. God does want our everything, our devotion, our lives completely surrendered to him. He is all I need, all I want. I've learned to say "It is well". It may not seem like a big thing for some but for me that's huge. That's life changing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.